Job Description: • Position reports to Managing Partner.
• Prepare all documents related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, accruals, cost accounting, inventory, fixed assets & revenue, and ensuring they are accurately recorded and processed into the company system.
• Prepare complete financial statements like balance sheet, income & cashflow statements.
• Handle multiple projects in a portfolio.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly quarterly and annual reports.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing,
purchase orders, and other transactions.
• Contract outside services for auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Lead and prepare an annual budget, planning process, and action plans.
• Compliance, review, and submit VAT.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the company.
• Facilitate any external or internal audit.
• Protect the organization's value by keeping all financial information confidential.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
• Monitor/analyze expenditures, revenues & overall financial performance of the company and provide expert financial advice to the management.
Educational Background • Professional certification (CA, ACCA, CMA) & a bachelor’s degree is required
Experience • Minimum 4 years of professional experience as a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant.
• Leadership skills with proven ability to take on and create new assignments.
• Experience in working with advanced accounting software.
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
Professional and Personal Skills • Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving with proven ability to work through complex problems and analyses in providing a thoughtful concrete solution.
• Motivation and self-drive – excited by tackling challenges and proactively finding new ways to provide value to senior leadership.
• Ability to organize, take initiatives, multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure.
• Advanced Excel skills with experience in building financial models and analyzing large data sets.
• High degree of confidentiality.
• Proficiency in using accounting software i.e #QuickBooks, Tally, etc.
• Expert in GAAP and IFRS.
Other requirements • Highly fluent in English.
What we offer • Excellent working environment.
• Career growth.
• Market competitive salary package based on experience.
• Medical insurance.
• Yearly ticket allowance.
Job Details Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Company Industry: Business Support Services. Company Type: Employer (Private Sector). Job Role: Accounting and Auditing. Employment Type: Unspecified. Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified. Number of Vacancies: Unspecified.
Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career. Years of Experience: Min. 4. Residence Location: United Arab Emirates.. Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma.
Education Professional certification (CA, ACCA, CMA) & a bachelor’s degree is required.